THIS IS A LISTICLE Marinarena Ways to cope with Covid mainly with use of water, in various forms.
1. Breathe fresh air in a coastal spot less crowded. Go in the morning on a weekday.
2. Go to a saltwater beach, like this one.
Saltwater is said to be a COVID inhibitor.
Walk a stretch of beach with plenty of space to physically distance.
3. Relax in a calming warm pool or jacuzzi if you can.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs ”
4. Find a waterfall and just listen to its glorious sound.
5. Take a morning drive or stroll, especially on an early Sunday.
6. Take a little cruise. Head to the harbor.
7. Seek out a floating room.
8. Schedule yourself a spa day and feel good helping out salon.
9. Try SUP or take up a water adventure sport. Feel powerful when walking on water.
10. Stare into a fish bowl or koi pond.
WHEN AT HOME…
11. Take invigorating showers or baths.
12. Create a water fountain centered sanctuary
13. Take up the relaxing hobby of watercolor pain.ting.
14. Bring the beach home. Get a make shift pool with beach chair layout.
BUY A SUNFLOW CHAIR
15. Drink a herbal-filled brothy soup. There is something about a hot soup going down through you that seems to cure ailment.
16. Steam your face.
17. Drink good-for-you teas, especially for health and relaxation.
Reccommended tea types and flavors.
18. Start regiment of seaweed skincare.
TRY OSEA SKINCARE
19. Splash your face with micellular water to refresh.
20. Listen to calm music featuring the sounds of falling water.
21. Drink water wisely- at room temp, drink alkaline, squeeze lemon in it.
22. Use essential oil diffuser to help relax. Lavendar works especially to ease tension.
STOCK UP ON VIROSHIELD ESSENTIAL OILS
Bonus tip: Spray pillow mist where you rest at night.
Check out the newly designed site.